Sunday, November 25, 2012

Random Thoughts


  • I haven't blogged in about a week - I feel like I'm due for a post, but there's not too much going on right now. 
  • Tim just left with his dad for Tennessee to help his sister and her husband add a bedroom to their house to sell it. They're moving back to this area as soon as they're able to sell their house! Sweet! Tim will probably be gone all week. Bummer.
  • We had a nice Thanksgiving with Tim's family and my family. Tim smoked the turkey I won at the Turkey Trot and it was delicious!
  • We had the rest of the long weekend at home, which we used to put up our Christmas decorations and begin our Christmas shopping.
  • Call me crazy, but I'm already getting excited for Great Strides in 2013. I was looking up sites/dates last night and realized there is one at the same park where I just did my Turkey Trot -- that's about 5 minutes from our house! I'm super excited that there's a local one here that Tim and I (and whoever else wants to join us!) can participate in next year!
  • I'm going to try to count my calories again this week. Since Tim's gone, I won't be eating out at all, so it'll be easier to track with everything in the house.
  • My goal is to be around 117-120 pounds at my next CF clinic appointment in January - which means I need to gain at least 5 pounds in the next 2 months....easier said than done.
  • I'm debating on buying a scale to help monitor my weight. I don't know if that'll make me too obsessed, or if it'll help me. 
  • I need to focus on snacking between meals and/or eating smaller meals more frequently throughout the day...easier said than done.
  • That's about all I can think of...time to go eat. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment