Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 - A Year of Mommy-ing

This is the 1st picture I took in 2015

This is the last picture I took in 2015 -
Someone loves their Daddy :-)
2015 was an amazing year! Of course it was extremely busy being a mommy, a teacher, a wife and a CF patient, but I wasn't going to let all of that get in the way of it being wonderful. I apologize for neglecting the blog a bit, but I don't have much spare time these days. This last year was filled with lots of family time, but I want more.

This year, 2016, I don't want to set lung function, weight, or exercise goals. I really want to step back from technology a bit - less Facebook, less Instagram, less pictures - just less being attached to my phone. I want to soak up time with our little family and enjoy the moments. Of course I love having all of the pictures to look back on, but sometimes it's just too much.

I've been very lucky to be as healthy as I am, so I really want to take advantage of it and really live this year. We may not go on any spectacular adventures or do crazy, daring things, but I want to be more present in daily life. So that's my goal this year. I hope that a year from now I can reflect and be proud of myself.

As for this blog, I will definitely keep it! I will try to write once or twice a month (or more), and definitely update after CF clinic appointments. I appreciate those of you who (still) read my posts and comment. Reading other CFer's blogs has been very beneficial to me, so I hope to be doing that in return for someone else. I hope this blog gives other CF patients, friends or family members hope that CF is not always such an awful disease. With that said, I'm going to spend more of my time living this amazing life despite CF. Here's to a family, fun-filled year! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment