21 months, one and 3/4, Almost two!!! What?? How??
Some of your favorite things at the moment include:
- The color blue! Blue Easter dress, blue "Alayna shoes", blue bike, blue ponies, blue bows....you get the idea. If I can't get you to put in a bow or pony, I just have to find a blue one and you'll enthusiastically say, "yeah!"
- Playing with your babies! You've been carrying around a baby, or three, all day every day for the past few weeks. They eat with you in your high chair, sit next to you in your car seat, sleep tucked under your arms, go ni-night in various places, and get dropped on their heads a lot. Their names include: Pink Baby, Elmo Baby, Dolly (that's at grandma's), White Baby, and all the rest are Other One Baby
|You brought home this giant baby from Grandma's and |
were mad when it didn't fit with you in your high chair
- Singing - We sing (or count) while we brush your teeth, all the time in the car, or just while we're playing at home. It's an awesome way to cheer you up or distract you, if need be. Some of your favorites are: Itsy-Bitsy Spider, Wheels on the Bus, Turtle in a Box, ABCs, Row Your Boat, Hurry, Hurry Drive the Fire Truck and One - Two, Buckle My Shoe.
|"Wheels on the bus go round & round"|
- The "bi-bary" and Baby Talk - We took this session off of swimming lessons to go back to Baby Talk, which is a little play group one night a week at the library. We sing songs, listen to a story, and play with other kids. You love it! You'll get up on the little stage with the other kids and dance and jump around - its so cute. :)
- Menards - you get super excited when you hear the song on the radio, you recognize it when we drive by and when we use the bags at home! You're a professional Menards shopper:
I have a feeling this is what our whole summer is going to look like:
And I can't wait!!!