Sunday, October 23, 2011

Great Strides 2012

Yes, you might think it's a little early to be thinking about Great Strides...well not for me. As soon as our event is over, I'm already thinking about what we can do better/different for the next year. The next Great Strides event I'm participating in will be in DeKalb on April 14th, 2012 - so about six months away - that leaves plenty of time to plan!
This year, I'd really like to get team t-shirts going again for my team Colleen's Friends & Family. I tried to get them going about four years ago, but it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, so I kind of gave up on the idea, but I'd love to try again. The DeKalb site really means a lot to me (as many of you know), so I would love to have an awesome turn out and awesome team t-shirts to go along with it. A fellow cyster (female with CF) was making team t-shirts for her team from a site, so I used the same site and came up with a few 'rough drafts' to start. I am willing to switch anything around, change colors/fonts, pretty much up for any suggestions to make these shirts something that my team would enjoy wearing every year for Great Strides.
(Click on the pictures to enlarge them)









If you couldn't tell, I really like the "Find A Cure!" for the back, since that's pretty much the whole point of Great Strides = raise awareness and raise funds to support research to find a cure for CF. It's the front that I really have no idea what to do with. I also really like the tye-dye, but I'm up for changing them to any color. I just would love us all to have the same matching (standing-out!) t-shirts to make this 2nd annual DeKalb GS even better than it was last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment