Thursday, December 15, 2011


Ok, so I'm finally getting around to answering some questions. Colleen has been waiting patiently, and I'm sure the rest of you have as well.
Jwags: Colleen and I frequently go out individually as well as together, so spending a random night alone is nothing new to either of us. I know it's a little easier for me to be alone than her and is just a difference in our personalities, but she is understanding and it usually doesn't effect my decision on whether or not to go out.
-- I have gained some weight in the past year or two. It's most likely from being out of school and having a set work schedule with free evenings (which allows me to snack all night...a really bad habit.) While I was in school I had classes, studying, work, stress, and more athletic activity to occupy my time. Now not so much, but I'm looking forward to joining the gym and exercising more which Colleen has inspired me to do.
I will continue answers to all of your questions soon!

1 comment:

  1. Glad Colleen has been a motivation to get to the gym! Looking forward to your other answers as well! :)

    ReplyDelete