Saturday, June 24, 2017

Clinic

Thursday I had my routine clinic appointment in Chicago. Thankfully it wasn't until noon, and I was able to drop Anna off with a friend so I didn't have to take her with me - it's too much for her. I was looking forward to this appointment because I hadn't seen Dr. Dowell since we lost the twins, so I knew we'd need to talk about that. Of course when we did, we both got emotional - had a little cry and a hug. :) She told me, "You didn't have the rug pull out from under you, you had the whole floor!" And I completely agree. I love the relationship that I have with her and that we can talk so easily.

Health-wise, everything is looking good. My lung function is stable (up a tiny bit) and my weight is, too. Dr. was pleased with how I'm doing and won't see me back until September. It was a pretty non-eventful appointment, which is always a good thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment