Monday, January 10, 2011

Love to Laugh!!

I love to laugh! When people say that laughter is the best medicine, I completely agree! I couldn't go a day without laughing!!
Things that make me laugh:
~Funny jokes
~Lame jokes
~Tosh.0
~A new show I found called "You're Cut Off"
~Kevin James (Especially his special called "Sweat the Small Stuff")
~Kids
~My job :-) I work with Kindergarteners and they are hilarious!!! I'll have to start writing down the funny things they say and posting them. The most recent, and one of the best, was a little girl going to the bathroom and yelling out to me "There's pee and a big poop in the toilet! It's so cool, I did that!!" Luckily for her, no one else was in the hallway to hear her announcement!
~Old jokes with friends from high school
~Looking at old pictures/or any silly pictures
~My in-laws, they're hilarious and awesome! :)
~Tim
~Movies: I Love You, Man, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Jackass, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry, Elf, and many more than I can't think of!
~Playing games, especially Apples to Apples
~Hanging out with old Menards friends...lots of stories!
~My dad's work stories (he currently drives a public bus)
~Thinking about the great times we had at our wedding, including our cake fight and special visitors! :)

Unfortunately, this is all I can think of for now. I know there are many more things that make me laugh. Creating this list put me in such a good mood...I suggest you create one yourself! What makes you laugh?!

2 comments:

  1. haha. That is hilarious. I just think of my freshman year (your sophomore year)and all the jokes about the Lockport boys. Wow. We had some great times. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony at weddings...makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete