Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sick

I'm sick for the first time in a long time, and it sucks! The kinders at school are always sick, so I'm really surprised that it took me this long to catch something from them, but it seemed like this past week at least half of them were either coughing or sneezing. Friday, my nose felt kind of stuffy, but the rest of me was fine--no headache, stomach aches, anything, so I was hoping it would just be a quick cold. But Friday night, Tim and I went out to dinner and he said that he's never seen me like this. I was the kind of stuffy where I had to blow my nose every 5 seconds and I sounded really funny when I talked. Yesterday, I just took it easy and stayed at home. Worked on our honeymoon scrapbook/photo album. I still had all of my energy, just really stuffy and congested in my head. I was dumb, and probably should have called my doctor by now to get put on an antibiotic before it got worse, but I was just hoping it would go away.
Well, I wake up this morning and my hearing's all weird, my nose is still stuffy, and I'm starting to cough more, damn it! So...I emailed my doctor and I'll call her later, because it's Sunday and she's probably not going to be back to her office til Tuesday, and I'm going to call the pharmacy to try to get an antibiotic I haven't been on in over a year. I really hope this doesn't get any worse because I don't want my lung function going down at all! (I'm doing my treatments as I write this.) Ugh, at least it's a three day weekend off work, so I can just relax. I was hoping to do something fun this weekend, because it's the first time in a long time that Tim and I have 3 days off together. Oh well, I guess I just have to focus on getting better. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment