Thursday, April 11, 2013

Positive Thoughts Thursday

Sometimes I feel like I use this blog to vent/complain about things going on in my life, and I don't want to continue with all of that negativity. So each week I'm compiling a list of positive, happy, lucky, fortunate things that are going on in my life or anywhere around the world.

  • I can't believe I didn't post this when I first heard about it! Another wonderful advancement in CF treatment! It's a powder inhaled form of the antibiotic TOBI (which I nebulize every other month) -- I might have to bring this up with my CF doctor at my next clinic visit.
  • Tim and I took part in something this weekend that's very meaningful to me and I cannot wait to share it with you. It'll be shared this summer.
  • One of my students called me "the funniest teacher" today! It made me smile. :-)
  • I know I've been sharing this one a lot, but I'm very excited. My first Great Strides event of the year is on Saturday! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you're going to great strides! I did it last year and it was a life-changing experience.Make sure you post all about it :)

    ReplyDelete