Thursday, July 24, 2014

Positive Thoughts Thursday

It's been too long since I've done one of these, and there are way too many positive things going on in my life right now to neglect mentioning!
  • I'm 26 years old, with Cystic Fibrosis and will be 37 weeks pregnant tomorrow!
  • My latest PFT (done less than a week ago) was amazing! My FEV1 is 83% and my small airway lung function is 92%!
  • Baby Girl is growing steadily. :-)
  • It absolutely amazes me what my "sick" body can do!!
  • I have an amazing, hard-working husband! We've been in our house for just about a year now and it looks like a completely different home, inside and out!
  • Tim's sister, Katrina, had her second child yesterday - our first niece, Alayna! I'm so excited that our girls will be so close in age. And the thought of watching all of the cousins grow up together is even more exciting!
  • I've been walking with a friend 3-4 mornings a week which has been great exercise and great adult interaction over summer.
  • For every hot week of summer, we've had a nice, cool week to balance it out. I absolutely love being able to have the windows open, especially at night, to feel the fresh air throughout the house.
  • My classroom is ready to go for my maternity leave! Its a wonderful relief knowing that's all taken care of already.

No comments:

Post a Comment