Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful...
  • to be healthy
  • that I have a fun, supportive, awesome husband
  • and lucky to have found someone who loves me for me, despite my chronic lung disease
  • that I have some pretty great friends
  • to have a job
  • to have a job that's really fun and that I love
  • to work with great, helpful co-workers
  • to call some of my co-workers my friends
  • to have a roof over my head
  • to have a working vehicle
  • to have money for all of my medication
  • that I live in a place that allows access to the best medication and medical advancements
  • for insurance (as much as I hate it)
  • for all of my family - my side and my in-laws
  • for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation 
  • for all of my doctors/nurses who take amazing care of me :-)
  • to anyone who has ever donated to the CFF
  • that I'm able to exercise without getting too short of breath
  • to live across the street from a gym
  • to have such a great relationship with my doctor and nurse
  • to have learned so much about myself through writing this blog
  • to have so many people reading this blog and taking time to provide their feedback
  • to be able to live, laugh, love & breathe everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Greeat post! So much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to be grateful for! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete