Thursday, March 14, 2013

Positive Thoughts Thursday

Sometimes I feel like I use this blog to vent/complain about things going on in my life, and I don't want to continue with all of that negativity. So each week I'm compiling a list of positive, happy, lucky, fortunate things that are going on in my life or anywhere around the world.

  • One more day until spring break! As much as I love my kids and my job, I'm looking forward to having a week off. I'm planning on relaxing and spending some time with friends and family.
  • I've got another couple goals in the works that I'm hoping to check off my list in the next few months...not sharing what (no baby, so don't start spreading rumors!), but I will share once they are set in stone. :-)
  • We're only 30 days away from my first Great Strides event of the year! I'm very excited and looking forward to seeing all of my old friends and co-workers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment