Thursday, March 28, 2013

Positive Thoughts Thursday

Sometimes I feel like I use this blog to vent/complain about things going on in my life, and I don't want to continue with all of that negativity. So each week I'm compiling a list of positive, happy, lucky, fortunate things that are going on in my life or anywhere around the world.

  • Spring break was excellent! I was able to spend some with some family and friends, and I also had lots of time to relax. I even got a one day extension when we happened to get about a foot of snow on Sunday = Snow day Monday!
  • Thanks to our snow day, this was only a three-day work week because we have tomorrow off for Good Friday.
  • Last night was McTeacher night for our school. The teachers worked at McDonald's for a few hours last night and 20% of the profit went to our school. We ended up raising around $870!! I spent my time working the drive through. :) I have to give credit to the people that work at McDonald's - it was not easy, but I had a lot of fun! 
  • Tim and I are big fans of The Walking Dead. I saw this on Facebook today and it made me laugh! It's called "Undeniable Proof that 'The Walking Dead' and 'Toy Story' Have the Exact Same Plot!

No comments:

Post a Comment