|Here's a side view of what they|
do every time I do my treatments!
- I found a local (about 45 minutes from where we currently live) Great Strides 5K!!! I'm so glad to have found a 5K to support the CFF! I'm definitely going to train for this one! :) For information, click here.
- This week I've been on spring break and its been very relaxing. I've been able to read some of a book, watch lots of Dr. Phil (guilty pleasure!) and crime shows, and I even got my planning done for next week already.
- Today I'm heading north!! I'm very excited to see some family and friends this weekend. Tomorrow I'll also be spending the day at the school I worked in last year, visiting previous co-workers and students! Yay!
- Exciting things are happening, but I'm sworn to secrecy for now... ;) It has to do with a couple of my Goals.
- Tim's dad has a pregnant cat at his house. I'm already begging him for a kitten when it gets old enough! I've never had a kitten before and I think it would be so fun. I think I'm turning into a crazy cat lady....We have our cat, Archie. And right now we're "cat-sitting" for my sister-in-law and her husband while their house is on the market. They're trying to move to IL, yay! I don't know if I can handle 3 cats at once...that's a little on the crazy side. :-)
|Sorry it's blurry - I tried to take a|
picture with my webcam.
Archie is loving sitting on my lap while
doing my treatments. And Pez (Tim's sister's
cat) is hanging out on the back of the chair.