Saturday, July 13, 2013

3:30am

It is currently 3:32am and I just started a treatment. Why? You might ask...because I woke up around 3:00am with this nagging cough that wouldn't go away, which is not typical for me in the middle of the night. So I tried changing my sleeping position, coughing it out, sitting up for a while...anything to avoid having to get up out of bed to get a drink. So while I was laying there trying to think about why I have this annoying cough that won't go away, it hit me - I FORGOT TO DO MY EVENING TREATMENT! I did my normal morning treatment, then later I did a mid-day treatment and was planning on doing my evening one a little later than usual because I threw that extra one in there. But Tim and I went out to dinner and by the time we got home, we sat on the couch and watched Ozzie go nuts play for a while and then both went to bed...I completely forgot about it! I don't remember the last time I forgot to do a treatment! So, of course I got up and I'm doing it right now! I can't throw away 130-something days of compliance! Plus, it's exactly what I needed to get rid of my cough (well this and a little sip of Gatorade).

I just really hope I'm able to go back to sleep at 4am when I'm done...

5 comments:

  1. I was doing treatments at 3:00am too!!! I actually did my evening treatments, but somehow still had a nighttime cough :/ But my extra middle of the night treatments worked and I was back in bed by 4. Hope you fell asleep easily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully I'm pretty good about falling asleep quickly, so I didn't have a problem with that. I'm glad your middle of the night treatment helped you out, too! :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you got back to sleep. I'm up every night around 3 AM doing treatments now because it's Sydney's middle of the night feeding. It's too hard to get my evening treatment in before that time (I almost always do 3 treatments a day). Glad you got your treatment in though and didn't slide on your compliance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I didn't think I would have any other company at 3am! ;) I'm glad that you're working hard to get those treatments in, even if they are at crazy hours! What a great momma you are! :)
      PS - Sydney's adorable & getting so big!!

      Delete
    2. You're so sweet! Thank you!! You'll have to send a text if you're ever up at 3 AM again as I will probably be up doing them as well :)

      Delete