Thursday, July 18, 2013

Positive Thoughts Thursday

I've been slacking on my positive thoughts over the past couple months, so I'm really going to try to get back into looking at all of the positives going on around me & in my life. What is at least one positive thing that's going on in your life right now?

  • One week from tomorrow we're scheduled to close on our first home! I'm super excited to finally be able to move into a home and not feel like we are only living there temporarily. And I'm excited that it's one more thing to check off of my life goals! :)
  • Later today I'll be making a 4 1/2 hour trek up to Wisconsin for Country Thunder! I'm a huge country music fan and so the next four days are going to be heaven for me. Country Thunder is four days of many different country artists performing back to back. Here's the line up! The main reason I'm going is because I've always wanted to see Keith Urban live, super pumped!
  • I'm also looking forward to spending this long weekend with one of my awesome friends, Karissa! Her and I worked together as assistants for a couple years before we both got our first teaching jobs this past fall. I'm thankful that she's allowing me to stay with her family at their cottage all weekend while we go back and forth each evening to dance & sing (and people watch) at CT!


No comments:

Post a Comment