Thursday, April 17, 2014

22 Weeks

22 weeks pregnant - also sporting my green & blue
for Organ Donation awareness day :)
Me at 22w, Aunt Katrina at 24w :)
 
Monday, April 14 - 22w, 3d
This weekend was the DeKalb Great Strides! It was so great to see all of our friends that we hadn't seen in a while. Some of them we haven't seen since they found out I was pregnant, so it was fun for them to see my bump and for us to all catch up. Thankfully the weather cooperated and it turned into a beautiful day with friends in the park!
Then Daddy and I went to Grandma Dorothy's for our family Easter. We spent lots of time playing with your cousins and visiting with everyone. We started working on plans for your shower with Aunt Elise & Aunt Linda, which is going to be so fun.
 
Thursday, April 17 - 22w, 6d
This week has been rather uneventful, which is fine with me. You're still moving a lot and I was able to feel you a ton at work today. You seem to be getting much stronger in there, too....or maybe just more squished. Daddy and I have lots of work to do on the house still, but it's coming along. We are going to do (hopefully) a good amount of work in the living room this weekend. The hardwood floors look amazing and even though I gave Daddy a hard time about moving the furniture, it was completely worth it. Its slowly coming together and I'm going to try to help as much as I can because I cannot wait to see each room as it gets done. :-)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment