Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Support

I have the best support system ever of friends, family and co-workers, but especially my new in-laws! Over the past couple of months, I've been trying to get everyone to register for the Great Strides Walk in DeKalb. Now that we're getting closer, I've seen a lot of people step up and step out to register and to get other people they know to join; it's fantastic! I've been doing this walk for years and I know that I've had our families' support every time, but this year I really feel like people are going above and beyond to try to raise money for CF through Great Strides. I really appreciate it!!! All of the money that you raise is going to research to keep me healthy and living a long life! I also know several other great people affected by this disease, so you're helping them, too! So, I quickly just wanted to say...
THANK YOU!!!!
Keep up the good work! :) Can't wait to see how much the DeKalb Great Strides raises for the first time! You guys are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment