Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One Final Reminder!

This will be my last reminder to all of my readers about the Great Strides event in DeKalb this Saturday at 2pm! I'm very excited for this event to finally take place because I've been involved in the planning of it for several months. I am also excited that it's going to be so close to home for me and that I am able to involve the school district where I am working. I have had lots of coworkers show interest, sign up, and start donating to Great Strides; I'm glad that I can help other people learn about CF and raise awareness in a new place. As of today, I have 15 people registered online as part of my team, that's the most I've ever had! It makes me feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family (especially my new in-laws) showing their support for me and the CF Foundation.
I really hope you can take some time on Saturday and join me in walking for a CURE for Cystic Fibrosis! We will all be walking rain or shine, so maybe just pack that umbrella, just in case! Currently, the weather channel online is saying "20% chance for showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, high near 70"! Not too bad! Sunny and 70...the perfect day to get some friends together outside and walk for a good cause! :-)
For more information, you can go to Colleen's Friends and Family's Great Strides page.

Hope to see YOU there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment