Thursday, February 14, 2013

Positive Thoughts Thursday

Sometimes I feel like I use this blog to vent/complain about things going on in my life, and I don't want to continue with all of that negativity. So each week I'm compiling a list of positive, happy, lucky, fortunate things that are going on in my life, or anywhere in the world.

  • I woke up this morning to a beautiful arrangement of flowers sitting on my desk! :) I much prefer flowers over chocolate. Thank you honey, I love them and I love you! Happy Valentine's Day!
  • I have a four day weekend! No school tomorrow or Monday! I'm planning on spending the extra time on some exercise, lesson plans and relaxing. 
  • The Walking Dead is back on AMC and I love it. Tim and I have been watching from day 1 and have really enjoyed the show. I think each season it's getting better.
  • I've been 100% compliant with all of my treatments for 346 days today! :)
  • I'm happy to be happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment