Saturday, March 1, 2014

100% Compliance!

TODAY MARKS ONE YEAR OF 100% COMPLIANCE WITH ALL OF MY TREATMENTS!!!!

I am so proud of myself for finally achieving this goal, especially after getting so close last year! It has not been easy, but completely worth it. I plan on continuing this streak for as long as possible! I'm even more excited to be able to post this while I'm pregnant because that was my entire motivation for this goal! I want to be as healthy as possible so I can be around for many, many years with our child. Thank you to all of those who have encouraged me (and made me), and sat with me while doing my treatments when we were hanging out this year, even if I didn't want to. An hour a day for treatments is adding weeks, months and years to my health, which is more time I can spend with all of our family & friends! This next year might be a bit more challenging, especially come August, but I will do my absolute best to keep up with my treatments for another year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment