Thursday, September 19, 2013

Positive Thoughts Thursday

No matter what's going on in your life, there's always something positive you can find! I challenge you today to try to think of at least one positive thing going on in your life right now! Feel free to share below in the comments section. :)

  • I seriously have the best in-laws! :) We had our annual camping weekend this past weekend and it was so fun and relaxing, as always. We enjoyed each other's company, hung out, did some fishing (I even caught a fish!), cooked hot dogs over the fire, roasted s'mores...the whole nine yards. It's always a good time when we all get together.
  • I got my first refill call for Kalydeco yesterday. It's weird to think that I've been on it for three weeks now. And although I haven't noticed the "huge" change that some patients have within the first few weeks, I'm excited at the long-term effects this drug is going to have on my body. 
  • I'm so happy that it's been cooling off! Aside from today when it's supposed to be close to 90 again, it's been feeling like fall lately and I love it. We're planning a trip to an apple orchard with some family in a few weeks and I'm looking forward to that! The cool temperatures also make for a much happier and relaxed (and less stinky) teacher!!! I'd take 70 degrees any day - it's the perfect teaching temperature! :)
And finally, I saw this on pinterest and thought it was pretty funny: 
If only it was that easy!! But maybe, just maybe, it won't be as disgusting after being on K for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment