Thursday, January 17, 2013

Positive Throughts Thursday

Sometimes I feel like I use this blog to vent/complain about things going on in my life, and I don't want to continue with all of that negativity. So each week I'm going to compile a list of positive, happy, lucky, fortunate things that are going on in my life, or anywhere in the world.

  • Saturday was in the mid-50s and it was awesome! Tim and I went outside and played catch in the backyard, opened the windows and enjoyed the spring-like temperatures. :-)
  • One more week til my CF clinic and Endocrinologist appointment in Chicago. I'm looking forward to talking with my doctor after not seeing her for six months. I'm also looking forward to getting more answers on if I'm diabetic or not.
  • I'm lucky to have a day off on Monday so I can get a repeat Glucose Test without having to miss a day of work.
  • My students are hilarious and I missed them. They may be testing my patience a little bit this week, but I'm so happy to be back at work.
  • I'm going to Country Thunder this summer and super excited!!! 
  • I'm currently listening to this song and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment