Thursday, January 31, 2013

Positive Thoughts Thursday

Sometimes I feel like I use this blog to vent/complain about things going on in my life, and I don't want to continue with all of that negativity. So each week I'm going to compile a list of positive, happy, lucky, fortunate things that are going on in my life, or anywhere in the world.
The cats shaking with me :)

  • I'm glad that I've been more open with my CF so that I can post hilarious pictures like this one (--->) on my Facebook.
  • It's exciting to see my students growing so much! I know I've posted about this before, but it just makes me so happy!
  • Tomorrow is our 100th day of school!
  • My Great Strides team (Colleen's Friends & Family) has raised $115 so far! 
  • I'm looking forward to being completely lazy this weekend and doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment