Saturday, February 15, 2014

13 Weeks

02/11/14 - Tuesday
This week my belly has really began to show! I don't know if its because I'm finally not trying to hide it anymore, but its definitely becoming more obvious! I can still suck it in if I really try, and its not super hard, but definitely there. Last Friday, the start of my 13th week and second trimester (!!), I had some blood work done to make sure you're developing properly and who knows what the other nine vials were for.... Haven't gained anymore weight, so that puts my first trimester total at two pounds gained which I am very proud of... thank you for not making Mommy sick!!
This week your biggest development is fingerprints! You are the size of a peach and your head is only a third the size of your body now. You're nearly three inches long and probably weigh around one ounce. Other than that, there's not too much going on. I'm still feeling well and eating normally. Hopefully I'll be getting my new glucose monitor in the mail soon so I can continue to monitor my sugars.

No comments:

Post a Comment