Saturday, January 28, 2012

30 Days of Blogging: Day 10

Day 10 - A photo of your favorite place to eat
Well, as many of you might know, I love to eat! I've always had a huge appetite and I can pretty much eat as much as an adult man...and of course I've always had trouble gaining weight. I know, I know, it's 'not fair' - but there's gotta be at least one positive to CF, right?! I enjoy going out to eat with Tim, friends, family, anyone. One of my favorite places is a place called China House in our town. It's a Chinese buffet and recently they added sushi (which I don't eat) and a Hibachi grill (which is awesome!). It's by no means very fancy, but I've always really enjoyed it.
I'm also a big fan of Chili's. They, of course, added one near my parents house right when I moved to college, so anytime I went back to visit friends, we always went to Chili's. There's also one near the Geneticist's office, so whenever we had to go see him, we'd stop there for dinner. Again, it's not very fancy, but their food is always good, and in my opinion, it's much better than Ruby Tuesdays or Applebees. There are very few places that I won't go to eat at, but these are the two that are sticking out as my favorite places to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment