Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30 Days of Blogging: Day 13

Day 13 - A few of your favorite quotes, mottos, or verses

I previously did an entire post of quotes that I like, so several of these may be repeats from that, but I'll share a few of my favorites.

Obviously one of my favorites is 'Live, Laugh, Love' and I've added 'Breathe' to the end of that for this blog. It's also something I'd like to eventually get a tattoo of, but I'm trying to figure out where to place it on my body that's professional yet where I can still see it. (Any ideas would be appreciated).

"You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it." - Unknown
Sometimes when CF gets tough, or just life in general, I need to remind myself of this quote because I think it is absolutely true!

"Do what makes you happy, 
Be with who makes you smile
Laugh as much as you breathe
And love as long as you live." - Unknown
This one is similar to 'live, laugh, love' but I still really enjoy it. Again, another thing to keep in your mind to keep yourself happy.

'It means no worries for the rest of your days' :-)
"Those who have a reason 'why' to live, can bare with almost any 'how'." - Victor Frankl, author of Man's Search for Meaning - Yes, it's tough living with CF sometimes, but I have many amazing people/opportunities/reasons to live, so I suck it up and make the most out of my life!
This was a book I read in high school and I've always kept this quote in mind. I'd really like to read the book again. I remember I enjoyed it, but I think it might have a different meaning to me several years later.

And finally: ------->

No comments:

Post a Comment