Sunday, January 22, 2012

30 Days of Blogging: Day 4

Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend(s)
It's really hard to come up with only one favorite everything!

My closest friend's name is Catie and I've known her since I was in 8th grade, so for about 10 years now! I met her through mutual friends and we became much closer when we were sophomores or juniors in high school. She probably knows every single thing about me and has been an amazing support for me, especially through high school. Catie was my maid of honor in my wedding, and even though our lives get busy and we may not see each other as much as we'd like to, I still feel like I can tell her anything/everything about what's going on in my life!! Here are some pictures of us through the years (the picture on my blog title under 'laugh' is us at my bachelorette party).

July 2006 - my 18th birthday
Nov. 2007
Our signature face :-)

Oct. 2010 - My wedding day

No comments:

Post a Comment