Monday, January 23, 2012

30 Days of Blogging: Day 5

Day 5 - Talk about your pets
In May 2011, Tim and I adopted a nearly two year old cat, named Archie, from an animal humane society. We went there with a friend who wanted to get a cat, and of course we ended up finding one that we liked and went back the next day to adopt him (and to this day, our friend still hasn't gotten one). I've never had a cat before, never really been around them until I met Tim and his family, and then I found out that I was allergic to cats. But somehow, in that four years of knowing Tim and being exposed to cats, I think I built up some immunity to them or something because I don't have any allergy problems with Archie. He's a total goofball, but very sweet, and fits in very well with Tim and I. He loves to play and he loves fleece blankets.

Archie's a St. Louis Cardinals fan, just like Tim :-)

Archie sitting in my Vest bag -
he likes to climb up in my chair while
I'm doing my Vest and put his front paws
on my back. Weirdo.
We got this new papasan chair for Christmas and
Archie will not go in it without the fleece blanket.
(I think he has some sensory/texture issues)

No comments:

Post a Comment