Sunday, January 29, 2012

30 Days of Blogging: Day 11

Day 11 - What's in your make-up bag/purse
Well, I'm not a big make-up person, so everything in there is probably really old and is rarely used. Now my purse, on the other hand, is full of crap all the time! I hate carrying a purse - if I didn't have to carry my enzymes with my everywhere, I would love to never carry a purse. But since I have to have it with me pretty much everywhere I go, I fill it with anything/everything. Yesterday, I went down with some family to Tim's cousin's fifth birthday party, so my purse is even extra full this morning.

  • Wallet
  • Keys
  • Bottle of enzymes
  • Snacks (an apple and cheese & crackers - for the four hour round trip we had yesterday. It's not very unusual for me to have a snack or two in there even if I'm not traveling.)
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (also for the car ride)
  • $0.20
  • Several receipts 
  • A coupon for Johnsonville Brats
  • Chapstick
  • Little pack of tissues
  • Little notepad
  • A purple pen, a blue pen and a mechanical pencil
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Tweezers
  • My watch

No comments:

Post a Comment