Saturday, February 4, 2012

30 Days of Blogging: Day 17

Day 17 - How you hope your future will be like

This post could be so long if I went into detail about what I want my future to be like and everything that I would want to happen, so I'm going to try to put it in a nutshell for you - I want to be happy every day of my life, no matter how long or short it is. I want to laugh everyday of my life, no matter how many days I get. I want to surround myself with people I love and just enjoy the life I was given. I want to keep myself healthy for as long as possible, and I hope that's going to get easier with the new drugs being created. No one is guaranteed a long life, anything can happen, so I hate to think that I have to be cautious just because of my CF. I'd love have children, experience being a mother, and maybe even one day a grandmother. I want to travel and experience other places and people in the world. So my hope for the future is for it to be: fun, enriching, healthy, new and exciting for many years to come. :-)

2 comments: