This is going to be tougher than I thought, because as I sit down to write this, I feel like I've pretty much told you everything about myself through all of my posts, especially during this '30 Days' challenge.
|These were my wedding flowers|
and I LOVED them!
- I actually enjoy running now - If you would have told me a year or so ago that I'd say this, I'd think you were crazy! It's still tough running for longer distances each time, but I'm so proud of what I've been able to accomplish this far.
- I have 3 scars on my stomach, 2 tiny ones on my neck and a couple little ones on my chest from my meconium ileus surgery right after I was born.
- I've never broken a bone.
- I love macaroni and cheese!
- I hate very cold weather and very hot weather - if it could be anywhere from 60-80 degrees everyday, I'd be a very happy person.
- I'd much prefer flowers over chocolates. Orange lilies are my favorite. (See picture)
- I love when I hear certain songs and they trigger specific memories! :-)
- I'm absolutely terrified for when the day comes when I have to go to the hospital for the first time and get IVs.
- My favorite candy bar is Snickers, but I enjoy them in moderation - I'm not a huge chocolate person.
- My iPod is orange and my phone case used to be purple, until it broke, now it's just black.
- I frequently have dreams where my teeth crumble and fall out - if someone could tell me the meaning behind this I'd greatly appreciate it because it totally freaks me out each time!
- I enjoy writing checks, taking care of the bills and being organized, it makes me feel like an adult. :-)
- I had a dream last night where I was going somewhere overnight, and two hours into the trip I realized I forgot my Vest! I made whoever was driving me turn around to get it because I kept saying, "I've been compliant for almost 200 days, I can't stop now! We have to go get it!"
- I cannot wait for Tim and I to become parents!