Thursday, February 16, 2012

30 Days of Blogging: Day 29

Day 29 - Something you could never get tired of doing - Of course I thought of two things

1) Listening to music - I would absolutely love if I could have music playing around me all day! I think it would put me in a such a better mood when I'm having a rough day at work or just in general.

2) Going on walks/spending time with Tim - Sure, sometimes we drive each other crazy and want some space from each other, but I think that's pretty normal. I don't think I ever have turned down going on a walk with Tim when he brings it up. They're just the best - getting a little exercise, sight-seeing/people watching, and lots of good, deep conversation with my husband without too many distractions = great combination if you ask me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment