Wednesday, February 15, 2012

30 Days of Blogging: Day 28

Day 28 - In the past month, what have you learned?

  • I have a pretty amazing life! :-) After sharing so many stories about my friends and family with my readers, it's really opened my eyes to how lucky I am to have all of these wonderful people in my life.
  • Also, that I don't thank all of those wonderful people enough, so here it is again - THANK YOU for being such great support systems for me!!!
  • It's really hard to blog every single day! (Having a set topic to write on is easier, but I couldn't do it everyday otherwise.)
  • I love adding pictures to my blogs - makes things much more fun. 
  • I carry a lot of crap in my purse!
  • The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation & Vertex are wonderful and that there's a new treatment, Kalydeco, available for me when the time is right!!!!
  • It was fun to share all of these random facts about me with my readers, but I think 30 days in a row was just a little too much for me; I'm ready to get back to regular blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment