Saturday, February 11, 2012

30 Days of Blogging: Day 24

Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you
My support system:
2007 - This was probably one of the coldest Great Strides
I've ever walked! 
2008 - Friends & Family in Chicago! That was a cold year!
2009 - Friends & Family in Chicago - at least the sun was
out this time!
2010 - Our friends Chris and Allie, me and Tim at the Chicago
Walk - it was gorgeous that day!
2011 - All of my family that drove an hour or two
just to walk with us in DeKalb! :-)
2011 - Friends & Co-workers!
Thank you to everyone who's ever attended a Great Strides walk with me! It really means a lot to me to see each and everyone of you out there walking with me.They've always been a great time and I hope that our groups continue to grow each year! I can't wait to post a picture of the HUGE group we're going to have this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment