Monday, February 13, 2012

30 Days of Blogging: Day 26

Day 26 - A photo of somewhere you want to go

California - Tim and I went there on our honeymoon, to the Anaheim & San Diego areas. I'd love to go back to other major cities that we haven't gotten to.

Hawaii - Tim's grandparents are there right now and they have some beautiful pictures! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii and I hope that I can make it one day. :)

Colorado - This is a picture I actually took when I was there in 2009. I went with some of my family for my cousin's graduation from the Air Force Academy. I'd love to go back with Tim to just do some sight-seeing.

There are many other places I'd love to go, I'm pretty open to anything. I'd love to go out of the country at some point, don't really care where. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment