Wednesday, February 1, 2012

30 Days of Blogging: Day 14

Day 14 - TV Show (or shows) you're currently addicted to

This show is really awesome! We started watching it last  year and it became addicting really fast! The second season should be starting up again really soon and I'm very excited about it. Basically, it's about a girl, Rosie, who was found murdered, and each episode is a day in the investigation to figure out who killed her. But at the end of every episode, you have a different idea of who you think did it - it's crazy, but very well written. I strongly suggest this one!
Tim got me hooked onto this show. We started watching the first season from the beginning and I wasn't really hooked, but I gave it a shot. The second season is half way through and it's much better than the first. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has an interest in zombies ('walkers' as they call them in the show) or even if you don't. I'm not usually a fan of zombie movies/shows, but this one goes beyond that and develops their characters well.
I've watched both seasons of Teen Mom since they first started, and I'm hooked on both. As my cousin described it, "It's like watching a car crash - you can't help but watch." I know a lot of the girls are not the best examples of moms, but I honestly think because it involves children, I watch it. I love kids and I love seeing the kids grow on these shows. And yes, I do get sucked into their drama and I yell at the TV when the moms do stupid things, but I just can't help it.  It's a guilty pleasure :-)












I also enjoy a good (nasty) episode of Hoarders (preferably the A&E version) from time to time. We also watch a lot of crime shows on the ID station. I love Law & Order:SVU, Criminal Minds and 48 Hours Mystery. And I have to admit, sometimes I enjoy watching gun shows with Tim. As much as I hate guns and would probably never touch one, I really like the show Sons of Guns and I've watched One Man Army several times. And finally, our newest show that we watch is Ink Master which is a reality show to find the 'best tattoo artist' where they have challenges and eliminations every week. It's really interesting to see how much work/detail/art goes into every tattoo and how they get critiqued every week. Makes me a little nervous to get a tattoo because I'm afraid I'll start getting really picky the more I watch this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment