Saturday, May 18, 2013

CF Awareness Month Blog #17 - Tim

This one seems pretty fitting for today (even though I'm a day behind) since it is his birthday today! Happy birthday to my wonderful, supportive husband, Tim!!! I know it might sound silly referring to him as 'my savior' but I feel like I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for him!! I met Tim when I was a freshman in college and he was a junior and we've been together ever since (just over 6 1/2 years now). Long story short, he has accepted me for who I am, CF included, and I couldn't be more thankful to have him in my life. He has been my push and motivation to keep myself healthy. I want to be around for as long as I can for & with him. So happy 27th birthday to the man who keeps me alive!! I love you more than you know!!! :-)
"I'm hard to love, hard to love,
No I don't make it easy,
I couldn't do it if I stood where you stood,
I'm hard to love, hard to love,
And you say that you need me,
I don't deserve it but I love that you love me good."


No comments:

Post a Comment