Tuesday, May 21, 2013

CF Awareness Month Blog #20 & 21


Sorry I'm running a little behind - we've been very busy lately. Saturday was Tim's 27th birthday and we celebrated by going to a St. Louis Cardinals game with his sister and her husband on Saturday evening. Unfortunately, the Cards lost in extra innings, but we had great seats and a fun time together. Sunday we spent the morning hanging out with our nephew, Isaac before heading home and grocery shopping (a thing we both hate doing!). I love that we now only live about two hours from Tim's sister because it makes it much easier to hang out for a weekend. :)

Really?! I hope after reading my blog, you have some information about what Cystic Fibrosis really is! I know that each case is a little different patient to patient, but I hope you've been able to learn the ins and outs of my case through my posts. For more information you can visit www.cff.org, www.cfliving.org, www.cysticlife.org, or to learn more about my CF click on the words "Cystic Fibrosis" under the what I write about  area on the right side of this page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment