Saturday, May 25, 2013

CF Awareness Month Blog #25 - CFF

I would not be where I am today without the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Since CF is not a federally funded disease, all research is completed off of the money received from donations. The CFF funds most research that is being done to help cure this disease. On their website, you can follow new drugs as they make their way through the pipeline, which for me, is very encouraging to actually see the progress being made! So many of the drugs that are "To Patients" are ones that I am currently on that are helping to keep me healthy so that I am able to live a normal life. Thank you to anyone who's ever donated to the CFF and thank you to those who are working at the CFF and/or doing the research to help keep me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment