Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CF Awareness Month Blog #29 - My Wish For CF

"My wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big
Your worries stay small 
You never need to carry more than you can hold

And while you're out there getting where you're getting to
I hope you know somebody loves you
And wants the same things too
Yeah this, is my wish." 
~Rascal Flatts~

I love this song by Rascal Flatts (one of my favorite groups), and I really think it applies to this blog topic as well. Of course we're all wishing for a cure to be found for Cystic Fibrosis! That's the whole point of spreading awareness, donations, Great Strides, etc.

But in the meantime, I feel it's very important for those of us affected by this disease to stay as positive and hopeful as possible. I know that it's not easy everyday, but we cannot let this disease define who we are or negatively take control of our lives. Look into your future and plan for it, live your life!!! Who says that you can't do what other people do? CFers do it all the time!

And remember that there are so many people that love and support you!! Whether it's your family, friends, co-workers, or members of the CF community, we're all in this together! So until we reach that day that CF does stand for Cure Found, we need to remain positive, strong, happy, grateful for the life we have, and keep spreading awareness and raising money to find that CURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment