Thursday, May 30, 2013

CF Awareness Month Blog #30 - Raising Awareness

At the bottom it says:
THEY KEEP YOU ALIVE

  • I hope to be spreading awareness by sharing my story with you through this blog, and I hope that you'll share it with the people you know. It's been fun to share some more about my CF story through this month's blog posts.
  • I'll be able to share something with you in July that should help spread more awareness... :-)
  • I've created a Facebook page for my Great Strides team (Colleen's Friends & Family) where I update year-round. 
  • Participating in Great Strides is a wonderful way to raise money and awareness of Cystic Fibrosis for anyone!
  • Even just wearing my Great Strides, Out Run CF and/or Rock CF shirts out in public and to my 5Ks help raise awareness...especially when they're as cool as my new Rock CF shirt (get yours here!) ----->
  • How do you help raise awareness of CF??

No comments:

Post a Comment